Monday, July 21, 2008

Help for Foreclosures

Dear Friends & Family,

On the news and signs surrounding our neighborhoods, we are reminded that
many of or friends, family, and neighbors are financially struggling. Among
the daily headlines, I read about the economy, gas, and real estate -
especially foreclosure and families in need of help.

In my business, helping family matters. St. Charles is a great place to work
and live, and has continued to grow despite reports of a lagging economy.
Regardless, people you and I know have been hit hard by rising gas prices,
grocery expenses, and other economy factors.

If you, or someone you know, is slipping behind on their bills or mortgage
please encourage them to call me. It is possible to avoid lower credit
scores, bankruptcy, and foreclosure.

We have experts trained in:
. Short sales
. Foreclosures
. A network of credit counselors and mortgage professionals
.And, a reputation for putting our homeowners first

I want you to call me if you need assistance making decisions about your
home. The Grant Hickman Team is helping families right now in difficult
situations, avoid foreclosure and bankruptcies. Give me a call at (314)
265-1531 or share our services with a friend, neighbor, or family member.

Your Real Estate Expert,

Grant Hickman

No comments: