Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Your Home Buying Experience







Q: Please introduce your family?
A: Brandon, Kirsty, Gabe, Jadyn Johnson

Q: Where is your new home located?
A: St. Ann

Q: Describe your situation when you decided to purchase your home?
A: We were renting a home and decided to move forward and purchase a home instead of helping someone Else's investment we wanted to help out our family's future investment.

Q: What concerns/fears did you have about buying a home?
A: All the bills that go with owning your own home and whether or not we can find a house that we like and still stay in our budget, and find a neighborhood that is child friendly and safe.

Q: How did The Grant Hickman Team help you work through those fears/concerns?
A: Being my first home, I had no clue what I was getting into and started researching online and all the headache and hassle other people talked about. The Grant Hickman Team walked me through every step of the process and made my life easier. I work on the road and through the whole closing process I was working in Toledo, Ohio and managed, with the help of The Grant Hickman Team, to close on the house with out being there (except on the closing day).

Q: What was the best part of your home buying experience?
A: Knowing that I have made the right decision and the satisfaction of being a home owner.

Q: Would you use The Grant Hickman Team to buy or sell a home in the future?
A: I have plans in the future when I go to sell my home and buy another home that I WILL be using them again.

No comments: