Thursday, December 16, 2010

THANK YOU! from The Grant Hickman Team

Just wanted to take this time to send out a personal Thank You to all friends, families, partners and everyone that supports me and The Grant Hickman Team.

This past year certainly has been one to remember, not only in real estate, but also for so many families in so many “Life Effecting” ways. From foreclosure avoidance, divorce, downsizing…to growing families, marriage and investing in real estate!

For those of you who know me personally, 2010 has shown me many aspects of life. I am grateful to have Lori, Cary and my entire SCHNEIDER team and Partners, Friends and Family surrounding and supporting me. I am also appreciative to all of our families that let us help them lease, refi, buy, sell and invest.

The world of real estate is constantly evolving. I believe, as your trusted real estate advisor, it is my responsibility to provide you with information to make your real estate experience awesome. From explaining federal and state home buying incentive programs, eco-green advantages, staging, landscaping, navigating foreclosures, short sales, profitable real estate investing, successful home closings, and all the important details that you need to know in today’s complex real estate climate.

I feel humbled and appreciative that year after year, I am able to be apart of such an important part of our families lives….their home!

On the first day of January 2011, we are lucky to have 365 days of opportunity to help! The reason The Grant Hickman Team exists at all is because of you–our families who trust us, rely on us and share an enthusiasm for my business. For this, and your loyalty, from myself and my entire team…THANK YOU.


Sincerely, your Realtor,

-Grant Hickman

No comments: