Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Your Home Buying Experience






Q: Please introduce your family?
A:
Hi. My name is Angela. I am a single mother to a wonderful son.

Q: Where is your new home located?
A:
St. Charles County

Q: Describe your situation when you decided to purchase your home?
A:
I was wanting a more permanent place for my son and myself.

Q: What concerns/fears did you have about buying a home?
A:
I was afraid of doing it on my own. Grant and his team made my home buying experience a breeze.

Q: How did The Grant Hickman Team help you work through those fears/concerns?
A:
Being a first time home buyer I had A LOT of questions and concerns. Grant and his team were knowledgeable and very eager and happy to answer/help with any of my concerns.

Q: What was the best part of your home buying experience?
A:
The flawless process that Grant and his team provided. They made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I never felt pressured to buy a home. Professionalism all the way!!!!

Q: Would you use The Grant Hickman Team to buy or sell a home in the future?
A:
I would not use anyone other than Grant Hickman and his team.

No comments: